Bow Arts are looking to extend their Artist Educator pool of designer/makers to deliver ambitious and innovative projects in education settings.
We are particularly interested in hearing from artist educators who:
- would be keen to develop projects responding to new secondary curriculum and areas that teachers are looking to expand their syllabus, skills and teaching practice, (ie - Wood based activities, embedding electrics into fabrics, laser-cutting, mixed mediums, photo-shop).
- are able to deliver creative projects responding to the design and technology curriculum from EYFS to KS2 (for example product design, creative coding, construction, textile design)
Artist Skills and Qualities:
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Skilled and experienced visual artist educator
- Confident and clear in managing whole class groups of up to 30 children, sometimes with challenging behaviour.
- Able to work with pupils and teachers of diverse needs and abilities, including those with Special Educational Needs or Behavioural difficulties
To apply please download and complete the Artist Educator Application Form specifying your Design and Technology experience. Deadline for applications is 12pm on Tuesday 1st May. Interviews will take place the following week.