Bow Arts is recruiting for a new full time Studios Administrator to join its busy, friendly Creative Workspaces team, based in the office at Bow Road.
This is a varied role covering a wide range of duties, both office based and on-site at our many studio and housing sites across London. We are proud of our reputation as a supportive, open organisation with a unique framework of workspace provision and a social enterprise business model.
The main duties of the role will be:
- Assessing and processing individual studio and housing applications, e-mails and telephone enquiries
- Maintaining excellent communication between Bow Arts management and artists, designers and makers
- Ensuring that Bow Arts buildings are safe environments to work in, with weekly site checks and practical follow up actions as required
- Assisting with and preparing contracts and agreements for property sites and with clients
- Assisting with all license fee enquiries, including assisting with the collection of payments, to help meet monthly targets
- Helping run and promote events such as Open Studios
- Regular digital marketing activity including updating website content
- Filing, databasing and other office duties and administration
If you enjoy working with creative people, have initiative, and are practical, resourceful and methodical, then come and join the Creative Workspaces team at Bow Arts to help us deliver great affordable creative workspace communities for artists, designers and makers across London.
Please click the links below to read the full job description and download copies of the application form and equal opportunities form:
- Job Description and Person Specifiction (PDF)
- Application Form (Word)
- Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form (Word)
Application closing date: 9am, Monday 19th November 2018
Interview date: Friday 22nd or Tuesday 27th November 2018
Please note, CVs will not be accepted.
Bow Arts is a London Living Wage employer, an equal opportunities employer and a registered charity no. 1046958. The Bow Arts office is fully wheelchair accessible. Please let us know if you have any access requirements that you would like us to be aware of should you be offered an interview.