Salary: £9.15 p/h (London Living Wage), 35 hour week
Contract: Intern for 6 months
Applications close: Monday 1st December 2014 (9.00am)
- This is an exciting time to join our dynamic arts organisation and a great opportunity for two Studio Assistants to play an important part in working alongside the existing staff to ensure that all aspects of Bow Arts’ creative workspaces portfolio are efficiently managed to maximise income and support Bow Arts’ charitable aims.Our normal office hours are 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
- The intern will report to the Head of Creative Workspaces. Some occasional meetings and events may be held outside of normal working hours repaid through Time Off In Lieu (TOIL), as agreed with your line manager.
- One post will focus on practical and building management-related duties, the other post will be more office and adminstrative based, however the roles will be mutually supportive.
- All staff are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
Before applying for this position, please make sure you meet the relevant criteria below:
- 18-25 years old
- Registered with Job Centre Plus
- Live in one of the Host Boroughs (Barking & Dagenham, Hackney, Newham, Tower Hamlets, Waltham Forest)
- UK resident.
Educated to A Level standard or equivalent experience.
For more information and to apply, visit Create Jobs here
Deadline: Monday 1st December 2014, 9am
This paid internship has been created as part of the Creative Employment Programme. The Creative Employment Programme is an Arts Council England fund to support the creation of traineeships, formal apprenticeship and paid internship opportunities in England for unemployed young people wishing to pursue a career in the arts and cultural sector. You can find out more at: http://creative-employment.co.uk/the-creative-employment-programme. There are certain criteria you must meet in order to be eligible to apply for a Creative Employment Programme funded internship. At the time of applying you must be aged 18 to 24 years old and you must be registered as unemployed with Jobcentre Plus. These eligibility criteria have been approved by the Department of Work and Pensions.