We are looking for two fantastic Studios Assistant to come and join us at Bow Arts!
Studios Assistant (Intern - 6 months) x 2 posts
Salary: £9.15 p/h (London Living Wage), 35 hour week
Contract: Intern for 6 months
Applications close: 1st December 2014 (9.00am)
- This is an exciting time to join our dynamic arts organisation and a great opportunity for two Studio Assistants to play an important part in working alongside the existing staff to ensure that all aspects of Bow Arts’ creative workspaces portfolio are efficiently managed to maximise income and support Bow Arts’ charitable aims.Our normal office hours are 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
- The intern will report to the Head of Creative Workspaces. Some occasional meetings and events may be held outside of normal working hours repaid through Time Off In Lieu (TOIL), as agreed with your line manager.
- One post will focus more on practical and building management-related duties, the other post will be more office and administrative based, however the roles will be mutually supportive.
- All staff are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
Before applying for this position, please make sure you meet the relevant criteria below:
- 18-25 years old
- Registered with Job Centre Plus
- Live in one of the Host Boroughs (Barking & Dagenham, Hackney, Newham, Tower Hamlets, Waltham Forest)
- UK resident.
Educated to A Level standard or equivalent experience.
Fore more information and to apply, visit Create Jobs here
Deadline: Monday 1st December 9am