Updated: 11 August 2020
- Arts Professional created CovidCulture a space for news and information relating to the coronavirus pandemic.
- Artist Support Pledge is a platform for artists to sell work (up to £200). Every time you reach £1000 of sales you pledge to buy another artist’s work for £200.
- Arts Marketing Association have some free webinars and workshops available to self-employed and arts organisations from well-being to best social media practices in response to COVID-19
- Bounce Back Loans Scheme (BBLS) announced the details of its latest finance scheme to help British businesses through and out the other side of the COVID-19 lockdown, supported by UK Government
- Creative Industries Federation and Creative England have collated advice from across the sector to provide guidance to those in the creative industries who are affected by the Coronavirus and its fallout
- Create to Connect is trialling two weeks of fun, free creative challenges to do at home (starting 23 March)
- Cultural Interest Group (CIG) have created a COVID Creatives tool-kit
- The Dots is an excellent platform for individuals to participate in workshops, events or even meetings and well-being activities run by freelancers are arts organisations.
- General Assembly various free workshops to learn new skills
- Industry Minds is a podcast created to discuss mental health for people in the creative industries and now offers free one to one counselling sessions over Skype.
- COVID-19 Freelance Artist Resources is a compilation of resources and websites that covers most areas of the creative industries (scroll down to International Resources (outside the United States) for the UK-relevant material)
- Pencils for the People is run by Bow Arts Artist Educator Pia Bramley, who will be sharing playful drawing activities for children and families to try at home via Instagram
- Social Distancing Festival celebrates art from all over the world showcasing amazing talent and coming together as a community.
- Mind has created a well-being resource useful for tips and advice on how to look after yourself through these current conditions
- Voluntary Arts launched Creative Network to get people involved in arts, culture & creativity to chat through these challenges times and make connections. Open to anyone to join via Zoom every morning at 9:30-10:30am, Monday-Friday.
- LADA are advertising two collaborative online residences
- Aesthetica Art Prize 2020 is open to multiple genres including photography, sculpture, installation, digital media, video, painting and more. Deadline: 31 August
- Toddler Tunez are looking for online creative educators
- When The Dust Settles is an exhibition which will open after the lockdown ends about our time in isolation and are accepting taking applications.
Please note: all information is accurate of the time of publishing on Tuesday 11 August 2020, for further information please visit the appropriate website. For updated information on the Coronavirus (COVID-19) please visit here.