Bow Arts is a not-for-profit educational arts charity which runs an innovative programme of workshops, projects and training in schools. We develop confidence, skills and imagination and we value the impact that creativity can have on learning. Our work makes learning accessible and directly impacts on children and young people’s attainment and wellbeing.
All of our projects:
- Are led by world-class professional artists
- Are quality assured – keeping young people safe; providing high quality educational experiences; built on proven results; managed by our team of experienced project managers
- Provide excellent value for money – at least 20% of the costs are paid for by us
Our schools projects work across all key stages and can be anything from a day, to a week, to a year-long residency.
We are committed to consulting with your school and understanding your needs. A clear understanding of your aims and objectives helps us to find the most suitable artist for your chosen project, and we plan the project collaboratively with you throughout to ensure that you are really getting the outcomes you want.
Our work ranges from: curriculum provision to community projects; from staffing solutions to skills development; and from qualifications, awards and kite marks to enrichment programmes. We have a proven track record in raising attainment and supporting school improvement. Whatever your needs are we’re sure to have a solution.
Our team of staff manage projects from start to finish:
- recruiting and contracting artists
- planning, monitoring and evaluating
- undertaking administration
- safeguarding by ensuring all artists have enhanced CRB disclosure checks, references are taken up, insurances are in place and activity is risk assessed and monitored