Inspire your team through hands-on sessions with professional artists that equip staff with the skills and confidence to lead arts-based activities in the classroom.
How we design CPD training
Teacher Continued Professional Development (CPD) training can be one-off sessions, whole INSET days, or a series of workshops. The focus of our teacher CPD ranges from specific skill development – training staff to use new tools, mediums or techniques – to strengthening their delivery in the classroom. They can also be designed to support your staff’s creative approach and planning, providing deeper understanding of how to integrate art into other subject areas.
“My practice tomorrow will be different because of what I have learnt today”Primary Art Lead
Upcoming CPD workshops and events
How your school benefits
- Skills development, increasing teaching confidence
- Inspiring staff with the confidence and resources to teach more creatively
- Creative culture embedded throughout the school
- Higher quality teaching, raising attainment amongst students
- Cross-curricular links, supporting a creative curriculum
“Staff said this was the best INSET they had ever had. I would agree.”Deputy Headteacher
From £353.05. Costs vary depending on the number of sessions.
Find out more about our Teacher CPD offer by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
“I learnt that art can inspire lessons from all areas of the curriculum. Very enjoyable and informative. Thanks!”Primary Teacher