At Bow Arts, we carefully tailor all our projects to meet the aims and desires of your school. Our artist educators and project managers collaborate with your school to plan the project and tailor it to your education setting. Here are some questions that might be helpful to think about before getting in touch.
- What is your starting point?
- Where is your school versus where you want it to be?
- What are you trying to address?
- What is the impact you would like to see and what does success look like?
- Improve student leadership
- Improve attainment
- School improvements
- Develop culture of creative education
- Curriculum development
- Develop core skills
- Technical skills development
- Artworks for the school environment
- Skills based projects
- Artist in residence who provides long term support
- Links to curriculum and topics
- Teacher and subject leader CPD
- Arts Award
- Work on live brief
- Extracurricular / holiday projects
- Year groups
- Whole school
- Targeted learner groups
- Teachers and staff
Need some ideas? Explore our previous projects…
Take a look at our FAQs